Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What the eff is with pro sports nowdays?

I love the NFL, but they are getting so many rules now and so much safety crap that they are afraid to hit each other. There isn't nearly as many big hits as there used to be, yet somebody gets a concussion in damn near every game. The running game gets no spotlight, everything is p, p, p. Peyton Manning could come out with a bunch of high school boys for teammates and still win, and since when do pro teams have a band in the bleachers? Last night the Redskins had a band just like college teams do. WTF?? And what about NASCAR? They might as well name it "Jimmie Johnson's racing show". I am getting awful tired of watching the same guy win everything in sight. Looks like he is gonna be the champ for the 5th time in a row, which is getting pretty boring. I mean, he just acts like he is on a sunday drive, like it's as easy as 1-2-3. There is hardly any competition for him, it's not even close. Come on, nobody is that good. I was a Dale Earnhardt fan so I have supported my fair share of dominance, but this crap now is beyond dominance, he might as well be the only guy on the track. It's just not very exciting in my opinion. Surely I can't be the only one to be frustrated with all this...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment