Thursday, December 22, 2011

Why did she feel the need to do this?

I was on a night out with some friends a few weeks ago and they bought three girls along. I lkied one of them and midway through the night out started to get close and to dance with her, she didn't pull away and was flirting back and I thought that she was interested and at one point she kissed me on the cheek. She apologised for that saying that it was inappropriate. We went to another club and I was also flirting with her there she then pulled away so my initial impression was "I've gone too far I'd better back off". I backed off hoping she would move away at that point to avoid any upset but while she was moving away she took my hand and pulled me along and I then thought things were okay and that I was just been silly. After that I just sat somewhere and was thinking what a nice girl she was and at the end of the night she hugged me to say good bye. over the next two weeks I was thinking how that had been the best night of my life... Until my friend phoned me and said to me that she never wanted to see me again and that I had made her feel uncomfortable. I was very honest about this and said to him "offer her my profound apologies, I had no idea she felt this way". I also said that she should not have flirted with me back if she did not want my attention. I feel hurt and angry; for one I am not a bad person and to think that I made someone feel that way really makes me want to give myself a hard time, and secondly experiences like this make me not want to bother again. I feel like she led me on and that I have been kicked in a very uncomfortable place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment