Monday, December 19, 2011

Me and this guy been in a long distance relationship for almost two years...?

He was suppose to.come in May after he graduates high school. Thas what he has been telling me. then today he said he's really going to.Miami with his mommy. I'm very upset. Everytime we argue or when he cheats, its because the long distance, that's always his excuse, and he wants to do it for another year when he has the chance to come here because he will be 18? I sacrificed so much for us and I have been for almost 2 years. So I told him I dont want to be on the phone and.computer a whole.nother year when I'm only 18 ! So I broke up with him. I feel like he wasted my time. Am.I wrong for that? Oh yeah...I can't come there because iwill still be in high school next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment