Monday, December 19, 2011

Do you feel like venting about someone or something?

I hate that my supposed "best friend" won't be my friend anymore because he doesn't like my boyfriend. He is the only person I know who doesn't like my boyfriend and I never thought I could be happy after I got my heartbroken, and now that I'm happy I just lost my best friend because he is a jerk, poured a beer on me, then blamed me for taking sides after my boyfriend wanted to confront him about being disrespectful toward me. I just don't understand how he could just stop being my friend after 5 years of me caring so much about him. He is willing to drop me in two seconds over nothing I did wrong. I would NEVER make him pick between me and a girl he loved, no matter how much I hated her. He acts like the victim and like he did nothing wrong when it's his ego that got us in this situation in the first place. This is so frustrating because all my friends say he's a jerk and nobody likes him and I'm trying to defend him and then he says I'm picking my boyfriends side. I'm not picking anyones sides! I am happy in my relationship. He hasn't even hung out with me and my boyfriend together. He hasn't even tried to get to know him, he hasn't even met my boyfriend since like 3years ago. It sucks :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment