Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Why is Microsoft ignoring code 646 (KB Office/Outlook files) when it is epidemic.?

I see hundreds of the same complaint (all KB files related to Office or Outlook, started maybe Mid Oct, and no one specific fix seems to work). Microsoft tech even uses a shotgun approach without any logic. They should be sued, in my opinion. But surprise; I did nothing in the way of a fix and suddenly today 3 of these files installed automatically and successfully. Two optional ones are still offered but I did not install yet, Microsoft should come out with an "Update to Update a Defective Update" rather than the public battering their brains through a wall. I think they rather have the public think it is their computer problem rather than the update package in question of the Vista system itself. Just search online "microsoft update and error code 646" and see the scope of the problem for yourselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment